Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's Bluebonnet Time Here in Texas!

Actually, bluebonnet season is drawing to a close around here. Besides being the state flower of the great state of Texas, they are just so pretty. This time of year everyone is hoping to get a good picture of thier kids in the bluebonnets.  Unfortunately some of the best places to do this are on the side of interstate 20 and that's not so safe for little ones.  Luckily I got this picture at Mike and Tessie's (Coco's parents) house at our 2001 family reunion when Sydney was 9 months old...a pretty baby if I say so myself! I think this picture was probably taken 9 years ago this week...give or take!  I have never been able to get another good picture in the bluebonnets since!  Maybe we will try later this week.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how precious! The beautiful baby who grew up to be a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! What a sweetie picture!! I emailed a picture we took of Sydney a few weeks back...sorry it took so long. She is such a beauty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! I keep hoping to get Hudson out in the bluebonnets, but I'm having a hard time convincing Trey to pull over on the side of I-30!

    ReplyDelete