Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sneak Peak!

We are having our bathroom remodeled! This is the beginning! Jason our very talented contractor who just happens to be married to my best friend started this yesterday and the best thing is we are in Colorado not dealing with it! We have picked out tile and granite and ordered all the fixtures so it's just a matter of time. I have not posted the before and afters of Rick's bathroom but I will do that soon. I think I have some befores of this bathroom. It had white tile in the bath and halfway up the wall and on the floors. About 13 years ago we removed the brown and gold bird nest wallpaper and textured the walls. The tile was the same tile that was in the house I grew up in and it was a novelty for a while but I am ready for something new! Before long you won't be able to distinguish this bath from one in a brand new house! Jason sent these from his iphone yesterday!

This is the location of the former toilet and bathtub!

From the tub to where the vanity once was

1 comment: