Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pictures speak louder than words!

Remember this?
This pink bathroom has been a thorn in our sides since we moved into this house in 1996.


Now it looks like this!
Nothing but studs and pipes baby!
I have pinpointed the source of my daughter's anxiety issues...her dad! He was a tad freaked out when he came home to see this! To clarify, he knew it was coming and we are having Jason, Super Contractor do all of the work, not me and Rick. The cats are fascinated but confused and Belle is relaxing at my mom's  house (a.k.a. doggie spa).

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the final result. Anxiety and super smarts are a Bruner trait for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxious to see the changes, too!! I am sure it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete