Monday, December 14, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It sure is the busiest. We have been baking and partying and having a great time the past couple of weeks.  We have had 2 Christmas field trips and a party with our homeschool group, a dance recital and party and 2 choir programs and parties and a visit to the hospital to visit a sick friend.   I have done very little shopping and wrapping.    Here are some pictures of the fun we have had lately...church, family, friends equals one happy little social butterfly!  This little homeschooler is 100% socialized.



Playdate with Taryn our favorite goof-ball!


Baking with me...she's dying to turn the mixer on high! PLEASE!!!


The best M&M cookies in the world!


Love these colors


My choir angel


Cindy and Angel watching my choir angel



She's so brave...I could never do this!

I hope you are taking time this season to be with those who mean the most to you.  I know I am!

3 comments:

  1. Y'all are sure having a busy and fun holiday season!

    And yes, Sydney is socialized. That is for sure not an issue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! Busy little punkin!
    Love those colors too. I'm hungry for cookies now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos - I especially like the choir pictures!

    ReplyDelete