Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Busy Days!

Sometimes, no matter how well we plan, my life starts spinning out of control.  Today is going to be BUSY! As a matter of fact, this week is ramping up to be busy for us. When Saturday get here I will I have been out of the house 5 out of  7 days. Weeks like this usually sneak up on me and get me all crazy and discombobulated.  Here is the rundown of our past few days. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy all of these activities it but being gone takes its toll on my housework, laundry etc. Not to mention trying to educate my daughter. I know that as a homeschooling family we have a lot of freedom but sometimes that freedom can be our worst enemy. All of the activities are enjoyable but, like the holidays, The first week of Feb. is always a little crazy!

Saturday: Stock Show
Sunday: Mom's house for sister's birthday
Monday: Spent day with Jill's (after school)
Tuesday: Charlotte's Webb, Dr. appointment
Wednesday: Normal day, but also catch up day, dinner at church and evening activities
Thursday: Play date before homeschool group Valentine's party, then Valentine party and dance in the evening
Friday: Normal day, catch up day...date night and Parent's night out at the dance studio.

There was a time when being busy like this was normal because I wasn't sure what to do with myself after 28 years in the work force...so I just stayed busy and exhausted. For the past 2 years I have purposed my self to be home more and get more done. We remondeled our house last year so I stayed out of the house a lot more than I planned. For the past year I have been a hermit except for really special opportunities and yes, sometimes they do happen all on the same week. The rest of my months is very quiet...only 2 things on my calendar after this
week!

I am ready to put the stay at home back in the term stay at home mom!

1 comment: