Monday, April 20, 2009

Cats on Quilts

These are my current cats. I say current because I have never been with out a cat in my life. I think because of allergies in the family I was actually without a cat from age 6-9 but that was it. My cats love to sleep on quilts.

This is Buddy our 11 year old Maine Coon. He assumes this position on this quilt at least 23 hours each day. The other hour he spends yelling for food and sniffing the air outside and occasionally chasing a Frisbee. He was a rescue cat who spent the first year of his life in a kennel with no lovin'. Consequently he is not very lovable. We love him anyway. When he was younger he had big black lips and reminded us of the Joker! His lips are mostly gray now and don't show up as much.

This is Noel. Noel is 2 and came to us via Sydney's kindergarten teacher Angie Smith. Oh how we loved Miss Smith. Anyway we got him the day after Christmas and that is how he came to be called Noel. He is young so he only sleeps 15 hours each day and in different locations. This is my bed and one of his favorite places. If nap time comes and there is noise in the house he will get in the bottom of my closet and he has been shut in there more than once.
This is Noel's "I can't believe you woke me up to take my picture" look. Not happy but sweet anyway. He can't stay mad at me for very long. Buddy on the other hand is still mad about Noel.

No comments:

Post a Comment