Friday, April 3, 2009

Busy Friday

We had a busy and fun day! Sydney and I had a field trip to Casa Manana to see Rocking Mother Goose. I was really good. I was afraid it would be too babyish for an 8 year old but she really enjoyed it. We have had a show every month since September or October (except March) and it has really been fun. After the play we went to Purple Cow for lunch with Angel and her parents. All I can say is YUM! I had the bleu cheeseburger and it was amazing. Afterward we headed home to meet up with Rick and return his rental car. Then off to Huggins Mitsubishi to pick up my new car. After that we stopped off at my mom's house to show her as well as visit with my sister who is visiting following surgery. Came home, fed bathed (well I don't really have to bathe her anymore) and put Sydney to bed. Then I ate dinner with my husband. Earlier this week we went to Bisque House in Granbury to paint pottery with our home school group.

Sydney seems to be over her cold for the most part. Except for the field trips we have stayed in and it's a good thing. The wind has been ridiculous and it's been colder than it should be. I can't believe it's nearly Easter and I haven't started making Sydney's dress. It isn't fancy and will only take a few hours. When I sew I like to marathon and get it over in one day...just how I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment