Sunday, August 16, 2009

Can anything good possibly come from putting your child in all day daycare?

Absolutely, if it's a friendship like this one! I think I have mentioned before that Sydney and Taryn met at pre-school at Westridge Church when they were 3 going on 4. Sydney and I were heading to the mall today to spend some more of her birthday money and she was really itching to go to Build A Bear. But not without first inviting Taryn to tag along. We picked her up and headed for our nearby mall. It a strange sort of mall with a Sears and a Neiman Marcus...I can't explain that but it is what it is and it's been there since I was in high school.

Here is the "Mall Crawl" as Taryn calls it.


Here they are in Dillard's men's department because that's where I park.


Walking into Build a Bear. They were holding hands but they broke free and picked up the pace on the approach to the store.


Sydney decided on a horse...Taryn decided she wanted to spend her money at another store. If you have not ever been to Build a Bear don't start! It's a cult and it's addictive!


In Claire's a store geared for pre-teens!


And border lining on the absurd! Really? Who would buy these?


As you can see 9 year old girls are goofy! The fishnet fingerless gloves kind of say it all. Well, that and the fake glasses. We had a great time and then we went swimming with another friend Angel so I got a nice visit with Cindy (Angel's mom) and brought home pizza from Mama's Pizza and Taryn decided to spend the night. That's 2 sleep overs in 3 days...pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment