Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday Girls

Last Tuesday we paid a visit to Brooke and Shelby, Robin and Kevin's daughters to say hi and celebrate their turning 7 and 3. So hard to believe they are growing up so fast...along with brother Preston who is 5 and spent the day with his dad so it was a girly kind of afternoon. I have to add that I love this family since the first day I met them. They are so sweet and loving and their kids are so much fun. I am looking forward to seeing these sweet girlfriend relationships grow over the years.


Shelby (R) and Kaylene who is another friend's daughter having an afternoon snack of apples and peanut butter. Notice they have been playing dress up!


Brooke and Sydney they are so sweet and I hope they will always be friends. As you can see may daughter was oblivious to the camera...or she was ignoring me...hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment