Monday, June 8, 2009

Eight Year Old Quote of the Day!

Somewhere in the desolation of the Texas panhandle..."I have to go NOW...my bottom is going to explode"...and it did at the next gas station.

We had a wonderful trip to Fun Valley, CO and there are tons of pictures but I'm trying to catch up on my laundry and housework. Since we left suddenly 5 hours sooner than planned, we left the house in a bit of disarray. Thanks to my wonderful mother in law I came home to made beds, a clean kitchen and none of the stinky kitchen trash I forgot to take out. She even dragged the big bag to the curb on trash day. Did I mention that she is nearly 82? She has bailed me out on more than one occasion and all I asked her to do was feed the cats.

2 comments:

  1. Tell Sydney I can totally relate to her blow out!! And ask your MIL when she's coming to my house:-) Glad you had a great time!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blow out must be a Bruner trait. I can totally relate.

    I can't wait to see the Fun Valley pics, I want to go next year bad.

    ReplyDelete