Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I have been tagged!

I have never been tagged before so here goes!

10 Things About Me.
  1. I am cousins by marriage to Coco. And I have been a fan since she was 9.
  2. Coco and her brother Bryan are 2 of my very favorite thirty-somethings.
  3. My grandson Michael is actually the only one who calls me Mama Sue.
  4. I went paras sailing over Acapulco Bay when I was 18. It was a blast.
  5. I love roller coasters.
  6. I went to college at Stephen F. Austin and majored in Home Economics. Dropped out at the end of my junior year.
  7. I could go the rest of my life without eating chocolate. My mom, sister and daughter need an IV though.
  8. I had my first and only child when I was 40.
  9. My favorite food is Mexican...specifically sour cream chicken enchiladas from Los Vaqueros
  10. I have been married to my husband for half of my life

I tag

BoyMomma

Sherilyn

Angel

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment