Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Sweet Helper


There is not a lot to add to these words "Mama can I help you fold these clothes?" My sweet daughter offered to help with the laundry! She has been in quite a helpful mood lately. I'm so proud and I really need the help around here.

We stayed home today to avoid getting the flu. Every family I know except one has had the flu. Sweet Angel called this morning to ask us to pray for her since she has 103 degree fever and the flu. Rick and I looked at each other and said "we are staying put today". Also our kid's Sunday school classes double as classrooms for our church's private school and many of the kids who I know have swine flu also go to school there. We went to the doctor last week for an ear infection and hopefully to get our flu shots but they were out. I have a lot more to say about this but I'm really in a happy mood because of my sweet daughter and I don't want to spoil my happy day with politics.

On a fun note, I bought these cute shoes for Sydney yesterday...fun!

1 comment:

  1. Smart to stay home. I kept Bram home all week even though he felt fine, for some reason I felt better him getting the flu from his sis rather than another kid. Weird.

    Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete