Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dogs and Horses

My daughter loves, loves, loves dogs and horses. So you can imagine what a wonderful day she had going to the Fort Worth Kennel Club dog show today. We have a huge complex here in Fort Worth for the stock show that houses all manner of beasts and well, as it turns out, in the same complex a horse show of some sort was going on. I am not a horse person but apparently it's a big, big deal in Fort Worth. She is about to have a bath because she has been slobbered on by the best of the best of dogs and horses today. Yuck! I think she inherited it from her dad who used to ride bulls and probably horses too. I didn't know him during those days of his youth. I would have been too young for him then anyway so I guess we met when we were supposed to.

1 comment:

  1. How fun for Sydney! I would of liked to of seen the dog show.

    Forgot about Rick and bullriding. That would of been fun to watch too.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete