Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up





Fashionista! My 8 year old quote of the day is "I know more about fashion than most people". Seriously she said that yesterday. True, she picks out her own clothes and cuts her own bangs. This costume was yesterday. Never mind that is was in the 40s with a wind chill in the 30s. By the way today will be in the 70s.






The great thing about winter making one last appearance is getting to have this one more time! Nothing better than grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch on a cold day.


This picture is not really relevant to anything other than it was a birthday gift from my mom and I love it. She always buys my birthday gifts at Williams Sonoma one of my very favorite stores. It's really pretty and I'm not sure if I can bring myself to actually use it! I have lots of chicken and rooster stuff in my kitchen so I guess it's a theme. I have a white Kitchen Aid mixer that I've had for 15 years (before the colored ones). I love it and use it often but it sticks out like a sore thumb. I think this week I will find some cool fabric and make a cover for it. I would love to find some red fabric with roosters on it. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I have to have this too. Williams Sonoma? I will go online now!

    ReplyDelete