Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still cold and rainy

I'm making 2 alarm chili right now and can't wait! Today was one of those days that really didn't go just as planned. My daughter started complaining of an ear ache last night so we had to make a trip to the pediatrician. Our Dr. was out of town so we had to see her partner and we both really liked her. Even with not feeling well we got through our lessons this morning and then Angel came over again and we were going to my favorite Chic-fil-A but the girls out numbered me went to McDonald's. We have a new one nearby with an indoor playground. Sydney was difficult and whiny but I'm sure it's the ear ache. There is no telling how long she has had it because she doesn't complain when she feels bad. Don't get me wrong, she is a diva and complains about Everything else, but not really when she feels bad. We had to go to Wal-Mart and pick up prescriptions and buy a few groceries. Of course this trip also involved a stroll through the toy department. Normally she doesn't go with me to Wal-Mart because of embarrassing tantrums thrown in the past. Today she was really good and wanted to look at everything, but we had time so I didn't mind too much and she was being extra good. She has had her ear medicine and antibiotics so we are good for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment