Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekend Fun

Yesterday was just a regular and boring day. We had school and I made caramelized onion dip to take to Mom's Night Out with our coop group. There was only a few of us there to brave the cold and rainy weather. The topic was organization...something I am not consistently good at. Like right now, my house is a disaster and here I sit! It's Saturday morning and Rick has already been to the office and to Lowe's to get our new chipper/shredder/leaf vacuum. We live in the city but we have 7 40+ year old trees on our lawn and they are really big and really leafy so it's a big mess and a drag to clean up after them in the winter. In Texas our winters are usually short and I'm not ready for it to be over but this year I am so over it! I long for spring and warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment